Deoxysxx
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe ^^ I'm away every two weekednds, good news, I'm here next weekend lol, thanks~
    Oh, I've heard of that, I just haven't played it.

Bah, tell me about it. My life is hell because I can never accomplish anything. Seriously. I can't study, or do my work, or even things I want to do! I can only do things that offer me instant gratification, like video games and other similar things :sweat: And then my work piles up, and I run around in circles trying to get it all done. Speaking of which, I have so much math homework I need to get started on...

MY SUFFERING, IT IS PAINFUL.
    Oh, just to let you know, I left Seribii :/ They give you infractions like there's no tomorrow (I got 3 in one day for barely breaking the rules [forgot to read at the beginning of the thread]), that and I kinda snapped at a mod....hehe (I won't do that here, the mods here are nicer!) That was to let you know :p
    I do~ Let's see, Pokemon, Zelda, Sims (LOVE IT), Metroid, SSBB, Drawn to Life, and Dogs....all I can think of now :p
    SSB? oO

Yup yup, you can join :-D Just request to be a member by joining and I'll approve you ^^
    Do you have adhd? You can join even if you don't, I'm just asking~
    My brother has a Dragon Ball Z game, but it doesn't interest me. I used to watch Dragon Ball Z, but I don't care for it anymore. I'm not into fighting games. I suck at them and they're boring.
    I hear the 3DS has horrible battery life. Eh, I don't see why the game needs to be in 3D. They should've just done another PSP game >.>
    Like which ones? :3
    Oh, you didn't finish it? :eek: In one part they show young Axel and young Saix and they're bffs, srsly. (Actually, they show them when they're still human.)
    I guess we have to wait to find out :T But why does it have to be on the 3DS?! T_T
    Ah, I don't play any of those D: I'm mainly a RPG person, and I like hidden object games on the computer.
    PSP ♥
    ^^

Didn't you see their friendship in Birth by Sleep? It was so cute~
    I haven't finished Birth by Sleep yet, but I know Ventus dies and Terra becomes evil and I think Aqua dies too. I wonder what Dream Drop Distance is about, from what I've seen it looks like they're going back into the past...?

Well, Axel's a good guy ^^ He has a heart, me thinks.
    Hey, do you play any other games? :D
    I never played the first Kingdom Hearts .-. I just started with Chain of Memories xD

My fav character? But there's so many! Hmm... I like the (past) friendly relationship between Axel and Saix. They were such good friends, and now they've become so bitter :(
    I like Ventus ^^ I used to like Riku, but not anymore. Organization 13 is awesome.

And thanks for the add ^^
    Roxas is awesome. Which games have you played? I've played Chain of Memories (original), KH 2, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, though I haven't finished the last one yet.
    Autumn Sky seems to have described most of it but you can also instead of putting the photograph you want in the background in you Profile Album you can use the url of an image from other websites such as ImageShack or Photobucket or Google images. When using my own pictures I normally use Photobucket. You can also do this or choose the colours for other parts of the profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom