G
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm not sure if I told you about my B/C project but I have an updated thread on it in case I already showed you the old thread:
    The updated Bronze and Cobalt Thread
    and also, did you hear about Klinklang? Chandelure? Trubbish no? GOOD FOR YOU, IT'S SOOOO UNOROGINAL, AND WHOSE IDEA IT WAS TO MAKE A POKÉMON BASED ON A INANIMATE OBJECT?

Now excuse me, i have to train my voltorb.
    REALLY, that's so funny! imagine him sobbing in a corner, but laughing madly when he gets a new friend on his puppetaccount.

i've had some pricks with Outrage too...
    Oh yeah gotta laugh at them, and more recently, Silktree Vs Masuda on Gre/ay, that was epic, he even made a Sig to go with it, and promptly changed back once the announcement was done, and denying it, oh sweet sweetness.
    Yeah, that too, when i first saw Yuu i finnaly understood Nene, she was doinf it all to save him, it was not just for the evulz.
    Me too, i can't explain it too well, but it's like something was making her sad, and then this ''weight'' was being slowly lifted from her.
    Then they never really cared about her, but cared about her Dark Action Girl status, IMO
    Well, i didn't hate Mervamon, if she was introduced earlier, and if she was less fanservicey, i think i would have loved her, but i'm kind of indifferent towards her, her supposed Beelzebumon crush also came out of nowhere :x
    Me too, but i know they will appear, and Sparrowmon was my favorite, and i wanted her to evolve again so badly, also, i'm kind of enraged at Hong Kong right now :s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom