• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need the pokemon, I'm anxious to filling my dex.2 leaf stones and a water stone for a Torkoal, Pachisuru and Whismur?
    Hi! My stones aren't hacked nor cloned. I growth Black City until the end and sell most of my stuff to these maniacs on game. So I buy the stone, put in the pokemon and trade it.
    heading to wi-fi now then. posted in my original thread, but is there anything else I could trade you back instead for the Deino?
    I am available for trading now if you are. Also, as far as I know the shiny Emolga is not RNG'd either. my FC is: 5286 0696 1390. what is yours?
    Ok then :3
    Oh thanks.
    I think you gave it to me on your post in my thread, but it's good to have it right there too.
    It's looking kind of glum for me to trade (I might be able to sneak away for a bit to do so..) though I'll vm you if I am able.
    And yes, I kinda do (he's still a Pichu). Are you wanting him then, instead of the girl?
    Thank you, your condolences are well received.
    I can trade later today or early tomorrow (I'm not sure if I'm about to leave the house right now)
    Nice to meet you. ^^ Do you still have that other magby available ~? I can give you a dw sableye, smeargle, chinchou, seel, goldeen, or slowpoke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom