F
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Yeah red hair is cool!! It's funny though Riku's hair isn't red it's silver yet he's freakin' adorable....*silence*

Yeah Silver become's a sweet kid. :) Gary will never stop being spoiled but I love him though he's hallerious XDXDXD
    D
    Mine too. Silver's so cute!! Even if he's a bit young for me I still feel attracted to him...

He's kinda a jerk at first though but he gets better.

Also he's adorable and sweet in the manga...
    D
    Nah i'm keeping my avatar as it is cuz it looks so cute :) Makes me think of Silver from Pokemon. Awww...I kissed it once. I loved Silver soo much anyways!!.....somehow
    D
    ...I guess we must be twins XD I might change my avatar soon maybe i'll make it the same as my profile picture since that picture is pretty hot!!! Also, I look TOO cool with a blindfold on.

Yeah srsly o-o; Its beautiful...
    D
    They're so cute^^ I used to draw the characters A TON!!! Do you also like animal crossing? :3
    D
    ....Moonside. Yes, i'm that crazy.

Actually....Maybe Mr. Saturn Village.

They seem nice.

:)
    D
    Well once I had a dream that crossed Mother 3 and Animal Crossing or....something.

One time I dreamt that Ness and his friends were going to my house to have dinner with me.

That was cool :) I liked that dream. And how my mom mensioned i was a vegetatian. ALSO TRUE.
    D
    MOONSIDE IS A GREAT PLACE TO DATE CONFUSED BAD BOYS LIKE RIKU oh and yeah magicant was cool :3 And funny.

Have you ever DREAMT about the games?....I have. Those dreams are special to me...

Wanna hear some?

:)
    D
    Pokey was....a jerk. But an interesting one. And defenetly a freaking sadist lololol

Yeah, he IS like a Japanese Cartman. XD He could be pretty dang hallerious!!!

XD

Did you like Moonside a lot? De Moon Side De!

<3
    D
    The people on starmen.net were scary, though. I used to go on there as MSP-Hikari...so I would know. Sadly, I wonder now if the elitest gamers on serebii.net are even worse.....ahh.

My favorite character is Paula Polestar. She's cute and her signature clothing is a pink dress. She wears dresses like I do!!

Who do you like?

We gotta chew each others ears off about all things mother mother mother~New Age Hippie tune~~
    <3
    D
    ....I thought you were a b-b-boy! *passes out* XD Anyways, your an Earthbound fan, correct? 'Cuz I am too and if you are we should totally be friends cuz I don't see enouth Earthbound fandom around here!!! XD Also, your a pesies (i can't spell in) like my best friend is. Those are cool. :) And I love Plusle. I hope we can get along great!!^^
    And I know what you mean about parents. My parents are as accepting as they come, but it still took me forever to tell them. I think if you talk to any LGBT person, coming out to parents is always the hardest.
    Have you ever been to Autostraddle.com? They have some good articles with coming-out advice: Autostraddle — How I Came Out to My Evangelical Christian Parents And You Can, Too and a whole community of lesbian and bisexual women. There's also AfterEllen.com. Both those sites helped me a lot when I was first coming-out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom