• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Done with the latest Dark-type review. Read it if you're free!

Thanks for reading.
    Another article done: Tribulations of Great Pokémon 6 - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

That's it for now.
    Sorry for my late reply.~; 0 ;
    Yeah I know what you mean.:/ I'm actually not sure if I have mine on January or February.> . > One teacher says it's February but my calender says January?
    And to top it all off I forgot everything at school.; 0 ; I've been sick a lot lately so it just slipped my mind.
    And during the vacation I have to take care of my 3 year-old monster of a brother. = . = FUUUUUUUU.
    Ahh well at least next week I'll be left alone.xD
    And oh shizzzzzzzz. o:
    I wish it'd be like that sometimes.; n ; Then again it'd be hard to keep up.xD
    Ahh well it's different for everyone.~ :3
    I just feel a lot of nostalgia for some reason.; 0 ; So much I cry.D; (Which is really embarrassing to admit.xD)
    Ahh but anyway, it all depends on one's perspective and past I guess.~
    Oh by the way, thank you for the friend request!!:3
    How are you?
    hey buddy. a while back we were talking on a thread about gen III, and I just wanted to make sure there was no hard feelings :) don't think there were, but just making sure!
    New article on Tribulations of Great Pokemon! Check it out if you have time.

Thanks for reading.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom