• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh as for the Sliggoo, just wondering how rare those are. I don't have any good shinies to trade you for it anyhow.
    Tried to PM you but I got the message: lonewolf900 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. I'm on now if you want to evolve those Pokes. Just send me a trade invite when you're good to go.
    Hey. Been online for a while now, but gotta go to bed. I'll catch you later then for those trades :)
    Hey there!

I've added you and my 3DS is up and running again so here's my FC!: 4468-0966-0032!

My FS is Water, with a Gyrados(don't know the rest yet, sorry) or so I'm told.

After Noibat, Ditto, Togepi, Beldum, Froakie and Eevee.
    I've got your DWF Venonat, Grimer, Weedle, Seviper, Minccino, Woobat, and Mienfoo ready. My FC is 1077-8546-4918.

I can trade from about 11 PM - 1 AM today/tonight (EST -5). Otherwise, I can be on from around 2-4 PM on Sunday. Would either time work for you?
    Buddy! Pal! Mi Amigo! Breed me a Dw female Magby!!! Please! @.@ It's the last one I need! Just tell me what you want in return!

Edit: Nvm
    you were talking bout zekrom though. >.> and I never got the arceus for that event. :p
    If it could breed with anything at all then I could do it, but no can do. xD
    Oh her daddy was a kadabra. xD and joy I hafta wait till march for my togekiss. T^T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom