• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vegan power:cheers:! Thanks for starting the Vegetarian Club:thumbup:. I joined it a while ago. It's cool there's a place for vegetarians to talk where they're understood:phew:.
    Hi, TGT! Long time no see. Anyway, would you mind reading my fanfic? I'd prefer if you started from Chapter 6, as the first five are really cheesy and aren't very good.
    Ah, fantastic. I'm exploring the new cities. Fairly disappointing so far tbh.
    Hey, yeah, I suppose you're right. I don't think I'd particularly want to do that though.

Anyway, be careful. I've beaten Ghetsis and met Looker but I haven't gotten any further than that yet and I'd appreciate spoilers being kept away.
    Honestly, not really. I prefer working with the earlier generations because you have a lot more freedom with them. Later generations have too much storyline to be a good basis for a story. Surprised I haven't seen Origins of N yet though.
    Fucking AWESOME, right?

Never expected it to be that fucking awesome. They'll have a tough time topping that!
    Haha, sounds excellent and, yeah, I've got Black. Just beat the Pokemon League.

FUCKING AWESOME.
    Ah, fantastic - I know the feeling!

And, yes, my Easter's been going pretty well but I've had a full time job for two weeks. Pretty tiring. How's yours been?
    GT! It's been so long! I didn't know you were still around.

How's it been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom