• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• in my opinion, serebii has clans and art, smogon has RMTs, and bulbagarden has fun and ghosts
    hey chello... you need to get more active here... here, I'm not goomi... the embodiment of the dead, he who walks alone...
    You've seen war?
    Your life sounds really interesting. Maybe not happy, but interesting. I'm just a boring person who watches TV and goes on the computer all day!
    Yeah, I know. I haven't actually had anything horrible happen to me on the Internet, but I've heard about it. But some people are just stupid, and are mean to other people who haven't done anything wrong.
    Just some random stuff. I usually come here when I'm either finding something out or Just wanting to get way from some Serebii staff jobs.
    Oh, good. And if people give you a hard time again, just report them, and they'll probably get banned. If they weren't already after last time.
    Teehee ^^ I hope it turns out just how you pictured it!

Yup, that is me ^^ thank you!! :D
    Thank you! :D Yep, I've seen it ^^ thank you very much for requesting!
    Actually, I just got it from a Japanese pokémon page that had backgrounds. But I don't recall the URL D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom