Zima
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just a heads up: I did some inline edits of the forum database in phpMyAdmin and managed to correct both of our join dates to what they were on the old forums :ksmile:.
    The new board is located here; I just took down the 401 access shield that prevented people from going on while it was in the planning stages.

Also, you should see some snow on the board, like BMGf had in early December :ksmile:.
    Apparently, people aren't getting the memo that we're voting publicly on whether we should move :sweat:. You, GloomyHaruka, and I all agree on moving to the new server - should we move now? :-/
    Hey Valor, please read this poll on whether or not we should move to an independent server. As an admin there, I hope you'll want to make the move ;).
    Well, Pikapost staff admins, like moderators, usually make sure that the community is out of trouble and that rules are followed, but I'll hand you permission to make themes for Pikapost. However, under the Allowed Usergroups dropdown box in the Admin CP under Templates and Themes, please set the permissible groups to Staff and Site Admins only until I approve a theme, okay? Thanks. :)
    Hey, I'm thinking of making you a staff administrator on Pikapost for when I'm not there to manage. What are your thoughts on this? Also, merry Christmas and have a happy New Year! :)
    Sorry, not to double VM, but the reason I asked you to transfer the PKM file is because the computer I was using to transfer them myself crashed and got wiped by a deadly virus, and I'm using a shared Windows 7 eMachine, so I would need admin permissions and a virtual PC with Windows XP, all of which are out of my possession. Understand? :) Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope.
    Once again, I need your help with a PKM file. Can you put this PKM file onto your HG/SS and send it to me? It's hacked but I think it will pass the GTS requirements; This kid in Hiroshima wants a level 50+ Kyogre for a level 1 Caterpie and I'm giving him just what he wants. >:D Alrighty, just tell me once you've gotten the Pokémon onto your game and I'll see if we can't arrange a date. Thanks, and bye. :)
    I've assigned a couple forums for you to moderate. Now at least someone is there to prevent chaos ;D

Oh oh oh, I almost forgot! I've just released a brand new skin, and I've set it to default and forced the changes on everybody (i.e. registered users and guests alike will see it when they arrive). Please check it out when you log on to Pikapost next, kay? :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom