• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • I can't seem to get anything worked out with the individual I was supposed to be trading with. Do you think we could trade instead? I apologize that all I can offer you as of right now is a Heart Scale. I still haven't finished the game >_<
    Hey, I have about a hour before I'm dragged off to babysit let me know if you can trade. :p

Edit: Guess we'll trade sometime this weekend then, no biggie. xP
    Okay, I can help to evolve both of them, it's fine. I'm handling trades today, so I'm welcome to it.

I'll be in wifi in a minute. :)
    I just read your post in that thread - do you need other Pokes to evolve via trading? (Other than Karrablast, because I don't have a Shelmet atm D:)
    I could help with those too while at it. If it's only for dex entries, I have Goldore's evolution so that can save time during tradebacks. ^^
    Okay, and I forgot to post there but do you have a Shelmet? I also need to evolve Karrablast and do a tradeback for that too... :(
    If you cannot do that trade, I'm fine with it ^^

What's your FC? Mine's 5200 5601 1407.
    Yea I had to update mine with the 3DS I just got. Just let me know or I'll see in the Wifi room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom