• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sweet. I was looking at your group and found it quite intriguing. I'm currently putting ideas together for a panel discussion I'm doing and I think I can find some inspiration from your group. Hope your day is going well.
    Thanks for the offer, but I should warn you that I don't normally talk about theory, so don't expect me to be an active participant in the group.
    Honestly I feel like I'm a bit tired of arguing about these things by now. Maybe I just need a little time off to calm down over the timeline thing haha...
    That is enough for now. I'll check and see if I could get others to provide their opinions on other Pokemon.

Still, thanks for your contributions!
    That's the format I am going for. Maybe a few changes here and there (such as Pokemon being capitalised) and it's OK. Could you do the condensation for the Lillipup family?
    I think it's a good idea to condense it so that there are 3 to 4 sentences, 5 at most, to make it one paragraph. For my series, the standard is that each Pokemon family's opinions is about one paragraph long, which is why I suggested that many sentences.
    Based on your list, there are quite a few families not completed yet. I suggest you do the Lillipup family and the Meowth family since those two are not only incomplete, but they are also your preferred ones.
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do? (The wider the range, the better) I'll check and see if your choices are available.

Sorry if the request seems abrupt.
    Can you give me your opinion of one of the following Dark-type families? The options are Stunky & Skuntank, Sandile's family or Purrloin & Liepard. It has to be up to three sentences, and it can be about anything you want about the Pokemon.

That's it for now.
    D
    I did not relise I was your first friend here O.O;; wow...^^
    D
    remember me? XD;

i'm guessing you do. ^^ I hope your doing well! :D *cheer's*^^
    heya!
    could you help me make a mixed sweeper vicnti?
    i got a hasty nature near flawless vicnti, the new event one :D
    Yeah, I can see how that's funny. That's the problem, there isn't really anyone to contribute and answer and contribute to the threads started.
    Welcome to the Non-Competitive Group and League! Would you be interested in being one of the gym leaders? Please be sure to recruit your friends!
    I've been playing around with glaceon sets lately actually.
    The current set is this.
    Glaceon@Leftovers
    EVs: 128 HP, 128 SpAtk, 252 SpDef.
    Move set:
    Ice beam
    Sub/protect
    Wish
    Toxic/???

I've thought of others like

Glaceon@Choicescarf.
    EV: 252 SpAtk, 4Def, 252 SpD.
    Moveset: