R
Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just caught a Kecleon on the Pokewalker. This is the second one I've caught with the first being in sapphire.
    I was fooled. I thought our network was using WEP security when it wasn't. I'm sorry. Even with how badly I want to do this trade, I can't do it with the network the way it is now.
    that's cool to hear :cool: but about that waterfight thing my x girlfriend and i went somewhere for the holidays, so we went swimming and this brought soap from home and put water in my eyes lmfao! yo that hurt so bad :cool:
    oh so that's where you been lol lucky they have the username history or i wouldn't know who u were :cool:. but what's sup?
    I can't right now - I'm at another person's house for the week and their network doesn't accept DSes. Next time I'll try to find you online, okay? :)

I can't believe this has happened so many times… I'm not giving up yet! ;)
    Kewl! BTW, I posted in your offering thread (from your SoulSilver game) about that Raikou you have. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. Thanks. :D
    Hmm you lost to the elite 4? in which pokemon game? i wish i can help u but my wifi to my dsi being dumb lol. xD
    Lol yeah and you wasn't the first person to tell me that but thanks :) i only been here 1 yeah and all the ladies wants me :cool: hmm i'm probably not real popular like i used to back then because i stop coming here for awhile sense i got (xbox live), but i'm gaining my popularity back thought, plus i wifi rock hard in wifi battles i went 92wins, 34loses and 5draws while i battled people here on the forums hmm that was 4th gen at the time. xD and i'll come more often like i used to. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom