Lillie
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Dawn with a Typhlosion would be too epic for words I love that pokemon he's SOOOOO cool looking :D

I might join as pachibakfoon or pachifoon it sound's like it could be fun. :)

Glad to hear it's the most active!

As for Pokémon characters i've found hot...I used to have a crush on Ash Ketchum. Yep, Ash in the flesh. I don't think i'm really into him anymore, though...but man did I ever fangirl @_@; I re-read those posts....It's funny how annoying I got over him! lol

Your defenetly more mellow than I was XD;
    D
    Also, my favorite pokemon of dawn's was her pachirissu :) soo happy and pretty colors and cuddly too~<3; x3;;
    D
    By the way, do you think May's kinda pretty in my avatar? :)

I like this picture of her ^_^
    D
    Can you not call them 'haters'? You may not expect this out of a person who goes on pokemon forums, but it scare's and really depresses me...

I don't think they really 'hate' her, though. They're just dramatic. But I still don't like to refer to them as 'haters', anyways. it's too upsetting....

By the way I have autism if you've been wondering. :)

And Dawn's actually kinda the inspiration behind pachibakfoon, kinda. :)

Maybe I will join^^ Mostly for the Dawn club, probably...is it still active? :)

No idea what avatar i'll have, though. I guess I like Pichu and Jirachi, although, I guess I do understand Hello Kitty better in terms of 'cute'. :)

I am strange.
    D
    There are. :) I saw^^

BTW...the AMOUNT of people who seem to dislike Dawn and claim to 'hate' her depress me DEEPLY.

It's actually made me wish Dawn didn't exsist quite a few times. Sorry...

(yes, i'm an easly depressed girl, too...even tho i try to smile a lot i still need anti-depresents really :( )

But I wish I was in that club XD I'm not a serebii member but...it does look like fun^^
    D
    Wow, the Dawn fanclub on Serebii.net is like all guys. XD; I just looked.
    D
    I'm alright. :) Yourself?^^

Aww, Dawn make's a cute santa XD

We need to talk about Dawn sometime! I don't have the confidence to have Dawn avatars on here, but she was cool...*lol*x3;
    Thanks for the friend request at Serebii! I you do mind would you show me around Serebii.
    Usually, if it hasn't been touched in a while people avoid it like the Plauge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom