• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *nod nod*
    I'll be going to sleep now. It's almost twenty minutes to 2 AM here O_O yep... should really go, lol. But you can leave me a message :p

And don't worry, I read your PM! I'll be sure to ask a mod to change it soon ^^
    Oh, it's a fictional civilization of little people encountered by the main character of Gulliver's Travels, which is a novel :p (it was made into a movie, methinks)
    LOL yep! That's my height, so yeah XD; *feels even shorter*
    Just kidding! I'm used to being short :p in Argentina it's not so bad, anyway. The average height is around my height. In the US, though, I feel like a Lilliputian or something.
    For a year or more, yeah. I've been here for three years myself, so I could be thought of more along the lines of a forum old-timer. ._.; And when 2012 rolls around to August, it'll be four years. xD My accounts already looking old and dusty =o=;
    Oh, I see.
    You're already going on your one year anniversary, eh? You could call yourself a forum veteran now, if the title matters.
    You're getting some anyway:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And I haven't even started on the fanart yet!

Now do you admit that Shaymin is better than Serperior?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom