• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Kluke,
    sorry for not getting back 2 you sooner i have been ¨busy¨.... anyway-
    yes i would like help with the DW blaziken...
    but i have a question- are you going to be hacking me one or are you going to breeding me one? i dont mind either way. also, what form of payment you are looking for?

-jackjt8
    p.s. blue dragon... ‹3
    I never heard any of those titles before but Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. o.o Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi sounds way better than Gundam 00. Which is what I was gunna try to watch. But I'm not a mecha fan. >.>;; So I might watch that instead. xD
    Ohh? Tell me! xD My month break starts tomorrow so I'll have tons of time! x3
    I loved those series. xD Specially Higurashi & Umineko. :3 And really? That's great! Cept I haven't watched any animes lately cause of school. =.=;;
    Yeah I figured. xD My friends even find it odd I never watched.
    Oh! Were any of those anime I told ya good, or did you watch something else?
    Changed your name too? It's cute. :3 And I love your background!!! Tenchi Muyo was my first anime. :3
    Hmm the random animes that come to mind are To Love Ru, Bakemonogatari, Rosario+Vampire, Higurashi and Umineko, Baka Test, Omamori Himari, and Birdy the Mighty.
    Hehe Thanks. ^^ And I'm doing fine what about you? :3
    And yeah both did kinda die...;~; I think I stopped posting after it took people a day or two to reply to videos. =.=;;
    Hmm anime suggestions? What kind of anime do you like then? o.o?
    Heh yay then~ ^^ I like the anime ops and endings you've been putting in the threads. I've never even seen more than half of them. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom