• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
U
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, i'm a bit busy and didn't see your message until now. Is it ok if we just do the trade at 10 tomorrow like you suggested?
    Hey! I don't know what happened, I was not online earlier, sorry for the confusion. I have registered your friend code and I'm ready when you are :)
    Hey I saw your giveaway thread and I've been trying to get a dw sableye with recover forever! I don't have much in terms of dw abilities, but I do have a bunch of shinies if you're interested in that. My black fc is 3739 9537 4708

If you do, in fact, want to trade me one of the Sableye, it doesn't have to be adamant. I'd actually prefer if it had a nature that increased speed or spd and decreased atk or spa. Let me know if you want to know about my shinies or my very few dw pokes!
    The Vulpix has already been bred. So whenever you want to pick it up. I'll be somewhere else tonight. So your choice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom