• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Glitchipedia
Local time
2:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think in situations where characters disappear off the face of the earth it's okay to go in as a mod and summarise or end the events and keep the story moving. Otherwise everyone else will be waiting forever.
    Oh, I haven't. It would be a shame if the KPU did close down, but I guess it couldn't be helped if there's inactivity...

How much activity would you like there to be?
    Not gonna lie, it just kind of fires...it was always implied in my RG missions that it used some form of wrist movement...
    Sorry, it should be in his description in the actual RG sign- up but I didn't really expect you to check that... :p
    Oh? Congratulations on all of that. ouo/ Always good to hear when good luck comes around and blesses you with at least something or even a multitude of somethings. Haha. I know how that is about the SAT, too... don't worry too much, though. I took it not too long ago, and honestly... it's not really all that hard. The only thing that you'd really have to worry about is "do I really have time to work on this problem? It's taking too long, I should move on". Other than that, the SAT is pretty much basic stuff that you learn in either in Freshman or Sophomore years. C:

As for KPU... asfasf I don't really have the time at the moment. I've been stressed the entire time I've been living at my new place. It's been hard getting a job and all that other nice stuff... so at the moment, it's looking like a no till I can get back up fully on my own two feet along with my fiance. Other than that... I mean, I would love to return. I just don't really have the time. :C
    Not a whole lot. More on here to catch up on some things that I've missed out on than anything. Haha.

How about with you? C:
    my answer to you is thus: I'm not going to be on IRC much / at all until after new years.

between the holidays and SW:ToR launch...
    I only got through that book because my junior year english teacher essentially FORCED me to read it. It wasn't even for a grade, she just wanted me to read it... But yeah, that reference wasn't hard to do considering the damn Scizor is named ATLAS.
    Heh, pretty average - finals are sneakin' up and class projects are getting to be due. Managed a post, though. Your end of the world holding up all right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom