• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lord Clowncrete
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Sunny Quiver Dance Growth Sweeper"
    Moves: Quiver Dance or Growth, Solar Beam or Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Item: Miracle Seed, Life Orb, or Leftovers
    Nature: Timid or Modest
    IV Spread: 20+ Sp. Atk, 20+ Spd
    Possible EV Spread: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Sp. Def

Can you please help me? This is my first (1st) Commetive Team. See the rest of the team in the post below, sence I exceaded the letter limit. But, how are you and what did you do when you were gone?
    I'm figuring out the last nitches in my Sun Team that I'm me and Angad were creating. I looked on Smogon on some Pokemon, but didn't find the set I piticually liked.

Cool. So...how was your time away?

I HATE INFRACTIONS. They get so freakn' stupid sometime.
    I almost got an infraction for SPAM!!! I some how reversed it I think.
    Holy shit. That's the most surprising coincidence- I have the same name as the main character XD

Yep!

Okay, see ya.
    What kind of book was it?

I read... almost everything. XD Right now, though, I'm reading A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.
    No, on PokeCommunity. The user was banned here. What happened with you?

Ah, I know how that feels. My parents aren't satisfied unless I get top grades too.

Tbh, nothing really. Enjoying some books I got for Christmas. You?
    Let's just say it involved a former friend and somebody who I was trying to protect from the former friend.

That's great! :D How do you think you did?
    :D
    I've been alright. Had to deal with a bit of Internet drama, but other than that I'm pretty good. You? c:
    im guessing by your vm's that your gone until january. have a good time with whatever your doing, I guess I will talk to you when you get back. C:
    Hey sorry I haven't been on in a long time, I've been sick and had a ton of school work :/ but sure if he still needs he I can help

Or if you need help with anything I'd be glad to help
    ----------
    favorite character?
    ----------
    I don't have any Favorite character. I always focus & cheer for the main character only even if he/she happen to be pathetic
    Now my quesion, 1) Do u like India's ''Cartoon Network'' since it hardly shows any anime (Only show Beyblade on Weakend 9pm) & most of time it only shows indian cartoon
    And 2) What do u think about Pogo ?
    Don't take it as a wrong way, I'm just trying to know about your opinion about those 2 channel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom