• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeahh the last english course made it worse for me. >.>;; It took me 20 mins to write 1 sentence. >.<
    Subjects? Art count? xD Otherwise science. I used to like english but...I kinda hate writing. xD
    Always true. xD And dear gawd I know the feeling, it's worse when the teacher can't teach. Which happened a lot to me. xD
    Yeah Im playing on a emulator and have it sped up so I just breeze through the game. xD Oh do you have school or something?
    I know the feeling. xD I restarted on my HG since I transferred all my pokes. If you really like the anime yeah I can agree. x3
    I may be hooked on emerald. The moemon are just too cute. xD And really? That's great! Cause I kinda hate waiting for subs to come out. ^^;;
    Yeah I started playing emerald. xD
    I didn't finish Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi yet. I've been busy around my house. :p
    And is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai ongoing or finished? :eek:
    mmm... just double checking- wat game u using?
    i might need to switch back to using my 3ds... could be the wifi on my normal ds...
    hey Kluke,
    im now ready to do the trade ;)
    whats ure FC? (i cant seem to find it)
    mines- 2280-0156-8317
    lol... i've been trya get rid of him for ages... but i have loads of pokemon... maybe i'll give you 1 from my old team... they r high leveled (lvl-70 to 100) well u can pick something u like on the day... ;)
    merry Christmas :)
    just to say i'm gona be out for most of tomorrow without access to wi-fi, so i'll message you when i'm home... we'll be able to trade then.
    oh, and would you like a shiney semitoad at lvl 38? i have other pokemon so if u want anything different just ask annd i'll see what i can do :D
    Merry Christmas! And I started Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi and I'll say I'm loving it so far. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom