• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
gia_man
Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If anyone ever visits this page, i will be offline for a long time (not like am not already doing that). Sorry for anyone that waiting for a trade with me. I lost my Black and Platinum (this contains most of my trade pokémon if not all) and all i have left is soulsilver. I might start frequenting again but not for trades... unless there is still something you want in soulsilver. If you see this, let me know I'm still loved and says hi. :) It make me happy.
    hey, i can't get that tentacruel since my parents took the wireless internet away so i can't go online, so if you wouldn't mind holding onto it for a little bit longer until i can get to a place with wireless
    otherwise you can give it to someone else who can receive it now :p
    They aren't missing for me. I can see them, but I have to highlight them to see them since they're the same color as the background. If you keep having this issue, you might need to ask a staff member about it.
    Ah, I'm sorry. I can't battle now, and I only battle on PO for the time being. You can always post up a thread in the battle section; I'm sure someone will battle you.
    GIIAAA!!! :D It's so nice to see you've finally signed-in \>o</
    Ahaha, you know it xD I even made a thread 'specially for Gu Jun Pyo in my group xD
    Hi, I don't have a Internet connection so I'll be offline for now. Sorry for those who are waiting for their shiny Tentacruel. I might be able to trade now. Though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom