gia_man
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If anyone ever visits this page, i will be offline for a long time (not like am not already doing that). Sorry for anyone that waiting for a trade with me. I lost my Black and Platinum (this contains most of my trade pokémon if not all) and all i have left is soulsilver. I might start frequenting again but not for trades... unless there is still something you want in soulsilver. If you see this, let me know I'm still loved and says hi. :) It make me happy.
    hey, i can't get that tentacruel since my parents took the wireless internet away so i can't go online, so if you wouldn't mind holding onto it for a little bit longer until i can get to a place with wireless
    otherwise you can give it to someone else who can receive it now :p
    They aren't missing for me. I can see them, but I have to highlight them to see them since they're the same color as the background. If you keep having this issue, you might need to ask a staff member about it.
    Ah, I'm sorry. I can't battle now, and I only battle on PO for the time being. You can always post up a thread in the battle section; I'm sure someone will battle you.
    GIIAAA!!! :D It's so nice to see you've finally signed-in \>o</
    Ahaha, you know it xD I even made a thread 'specially for Gu Jun Pyo in my group xD
    Hi, I don't have a Internet connection so I'll be offline for now. Sorry for those who are waiting for their shiny Tentacruel. I might be able to trade now. Though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom