C
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm afraid I don't. I haven't the time to make promises about reviewing, though I do try to eventually get around to reviewing the fics of most people who post in my thread. :/
    I couldn't yesterday xD

Wait did you really read the whole thing that quickly?
    We decided to give the awards a total revamp this time.

There was no reason for Shipping to be a staple. I did a quick check and got some statistics up and only 0.5% of the stories in the Workshop are Shipping. I think it gives that category disproportionate recognition to make it a category. Instead, Shipping, along with Crack and others, belongs as part of the 'Alternate' category.
    Don't worry xD my story fits for Best Alternate as well it's nothing to be ashamed of.
    I would but I don't think I'll be able to keep it alive sadly :( so I was wondering if you could review Second Year Rhapsody.
    I think I am technically signed up for the Review Exchange, but I'm not really part of it. I'll try and have a look at your series though. Not sure when I will get round to it. Do remind me if I haven't done it in a week or so, okay?
    I know but how should I have Arceus make Farore submissive. I do want to put brutal treatment so Arceus could put her in her place and punish her physically. So what physical brutality do you think Arceus should inflict upon Farore
    Hah, it's not a big deal (though I've had my suspicions that a certain person is a troll)...
    anyway, I'm happy to have another reader!
    I know but how should I have Arceus make Farore submissive. I do want to put brutal treatment so Arceus could put her in her place and punish her physically. So what physical brutality do you think Arceus should inflict upon Farore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom