• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dinobot
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, I'm headed in now. I'll contact you, since I'm meeting others there as well. Really, I need PP Max more than anything. PP Up would be cool, too. The Rare Candy is cool though.
    I'm only interested in Snover. Anyways I'll do my post tomorrow or something.
    If I saved Snover but don't attack it, would it still begin a battle or would your next post be a NBP actually asking me to battle it? For what it's worth, my intent is to battle it, but I'm not sure if I should save it then attack it right after because that seems kind of cheap and maybe something I could be penalized for. At the same time, I don't want to just save it and let it hit me.
    Great, I have your female Immunity Gligar ready. I should be online for a while, just PM or VM me when you are ready to trade.
    Sorry that took awhile I was occupied with something. But she's bred and ready.
    Got your PM, but apparently your inbox is full? It wouldnt let me send a response. Sorry for the dealy, I was eating dinner. Anyway, Im ready to trade now, Ill be in the Wifi room if you are ready
    I'm getting your Volcarona together right now. I'm curious about your request. With the nature and EV investment, I think that it makes a lot of sense to drop Morning Sun in favor or Quiver Dance or another attack because you're not likely to survive very long even with Morning Sun. Let me know what you think, as I can definitely just leave it for you.
    Thanks for your help, sorry it was more pokemon than I listed on the thread. Hit me up if you ever need a favor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom