Lord Clowncrete
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, see, my brain was reading it P.A. for some reason. Don't mind me, my brain tends to do that ^^;

They banned deo-s? :O What's the occasion?
    I can't battle until I make a new team, and that team has to be tested and it must be awesome sauce.
    I don't know what a pa is :x

Not really. I battled like... once. I still need to make a new team, which I haven't made yet :p It takes me forever to get to these things. One day, one day... a very long time from now.
    True. Personally, cheating defeats the purpose of an education. It's nice to learn.

Cool :D Where'd ya hear that?
    The only thing I've done for 10,000 hours...? Exist, maybe. And sleep. I've probably slept for at least 10,000 hours :p

YOU CAN SEE ME
    But still, a degree earned through cheating- what can I say...

What are you talking about? o_O

I convinced myself :p I didn't like the way my profile looked in invisible mode (since it removes the "Current Activity" and "Last Activity") from your profile. I'm anal about that kind of thing ಠ_ಠ
    What's the point of going to school if you're going to cheat? Might as well not go at all >_>

You're definitely at a disadvantage, then. Is math a difficult subject for you?

Nope, I left the invisible mode November 30th :-D
    Ok.

Ok.

----------
    Reshiram, although it dislikes Calm Mind variants, can come in and roast Lugia alive with Blue Flare provided the weather is sunny.
    ----------
    I don't really like the idea of a Bug and Steel Type, as it Ho-oh can destroy it with pretty much any Fire Type move. Unless I'm missing something, can you suggest something thats not 4x weak to Ho-oh? Although you could change my mind by telling me what other threats Foretress can take down? Or even just tell me what comon threats await?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom