• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so, any battling advice that you'd like to give, in light of our battle, so that I can be a more effective player?
    thanks, you too. I've still got some practicing to do, though. I probably would've fared better keeping Heatran in for the one toxic, but I was paranoid of taking a rain-boosted scald/hydro pump, and didn't think you'd try the same thing twice in one battle.
    hey, I'm so sorry for missing the time. I'm normally quite punctual for appointments, but I was struggling to get my computer to run smoothly for more than a minute, and totally spaced it besides. You would't still be available to battle, would you?
    Hey, are you still able to do the battle on friday? I'm two hours behind you, so maybe we could do it around 6:30, your time. That's 4:30, my time, and about when i'm finally wound down and done with school for the week
    Hey, just wanted to warn you that I'm coming for you! one more week and I'll be able to challenge you in the Gen V Wi-Fi ladder!
    hmm. also, i sometimes run a scarf landorus, which was suggested by someone over on smogon. most of the little changes i've either made, or still have to make
    yes. i can get to around 2200 on smogon, then i get hurt and drop to like 33300, the begin to climb back up. i actually have an RMT here on BMGF, let me go find a link
    i do have at least one team, and probably like 10 sucky ones. losing, mainly some one of my pokemon getting smashed out of nowhere
    well, you see, i heard you were a great battler. i have none of that finesse, but i'm okay as far as core ideas or set ideas go. to get down to it, i want to lead a clan on serebii, and you were one of the people suggested by a friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom