• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay, thanks fsky!! :-D Although I don't need anything transferred at the moment. I may need help taking Pokemon from Platinum to HeartGold, though. I don't know when I'll need it, but I'm currently playing HeartGold :D Did you ever play HG/SS? What did you think of it? I like :thumbup:

Midterms, eh? Study, study~ Don't you fail now, fsky! You can has be good stdnt.
    The new semester of college just started today- and I think it's off to a great start! (Hopefully it'll stay that way.)

By the way, I totally didn't forget the little award I was going to make for you. Sorry to make you wait :-(
    I don't think I was affected by external conflict, but it's possible.
    I just think it's a result of the medication I'm taking- it does affect my mood a bit. But I guess today was one of those days were I become really irritable and uncomfortable :p It's never happened like this before. But, hey, first time for everything, right?
    It was kind of hard at times since I wasn't getting a lot of reviews and it got hard to come up with what to write but I always kept with it since it was the first piece I ever wrote something that dedication later helped me with my next story Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar. Though it's too bad I couldn't keep up with that dedication for NG's sequel.

That being said I don't get a lot of compliments for New Generations other than how far I've come from there so I'm glad for what you said.

By the way I still haven't gotten a chance to read your fic it's on my list and hopefully I'll have a chance to read the first chapter at least before I start college.
    Hey There! I'm getting your Ferrothorn together, but the set you gave me isn't legally possible. I'm going to go with Leech Seed/Spikes/Gyro Ball/Power Whip, as it seems to achieve your aims. If you have any objection, let me know.
    I don't know how much I remember from 10... ah well, it's okay.
    No no! You misunderstood ._. I meant, I need to make sure it doesn't break signature rule sizes or length or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom