Kakuna Matata
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed so. I show my appreciation for what has been bestowed upon me by spending at least 12 hours a day in bed.

P.S. No, your hot amazonness is part of the reason I love you. Think more towards what marriage would give us, or rather, save us from.
    I adhere to the theory that each season takes place in a different continuity. Hence why there are so many different episodes about the future.

Heck, he learned Electro Ball, which depends on the user's speed. :p
    Why are you changing up the food? Lela (my pin min) is just getting over some pink eye. Overall, they're also good.

I'm going to bed. Have a good day/night. And get your butt on Skype more often.
    Ok. :I

So did you crush Coon anytime recently?

I saw it. I was really happy that Mysterion came back. I was hoping he wouldn't just be a one-time character.
    Looking it up, Springfield was moved before 1999, and the episode in which West Springfield was mentioned aired in 2002.

But Ash needs the franchise mascot; we've seen Ash do anything to keep his position as the star.
    She does, but it's okay. I'm used to being clawed, on account of having so many sisters.
    How are your pets doing, by the way?
    Jimmy is nice. He's funny too.

Craig's the leader out of the group, but sometimes he makes us do strange things. Like he tried to make us beat up Tweek once. No one listened. Token and Jimmy just left, and I cried a little didn't want to do anything. I don't really know what happened after, because my eyes were blinded by the tears but Tweek became more-normal. Then he tried to replace you after you died "permanently".

I like how that episode gave Clyde the most focus. Hope they do more episodes like that one, and the Mysterion arc.
    Keep in mind Springfield moved once, in that garbage dump episode. And who knows, maybe they moved dozens of times?

Probably because Ash is the one who feeds him. (Well, Cilan and Brock do, but they only exist in relation to Ash.)
    I always wanted to do that, but my pets refused to stay still. The closest I ever gotten was my cat clinging to my neck, and my dog in my arms.
    *Changes subject*

Well at least me and Token decided to help you take down Hindsight and Chaos. :I
    Jimmy and Craig were the mean ones.

Yeah, I saw Lice Capades. Second half was really funny. xD
    Wow, that's kind of dissapointing.
    It was about Mike being a demon and killing Angelina. Good gimmick, but it was so average, it wasn't special or interesting.

North Takoma!

Funny thing is, Ash knows that the rat will never leave him alone. Hence why he sort of treats it like crap.
    Aw, it must have been very awesome though.
    Oooh :3c

Oh yes, I haven't seen it yet, but it's so popular that the series earned a page at the YGO Wiki xD
    Anime version of South Park? o_O
    Or is it a different series?

Yes, this monster (Gale the Whirlwind) is a Level 3 Monster ^^
    (From Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters)
    But, it's my brother's fault :-(
    xD

(/\)~(/\)

They cancelled a lot of contracts, even with Sony! and DS just prints money! (I'll pretend it :p).When I saw FE I also preffered it, not just because it's more dinamic (at some point), but also because it probably will not make you sleep while playing it. And, also, bishie boys.
    Maybe, bt the majority are rare/exquisite/exotic shipings :smokin:
    And have a girl voice D:

Didi I just created a meme?

The funny thing about his games is that all of them have the same music xD (MK: Kirby, I am your father xD)

He is Marth's manly cousin xD. (I have the guts, and when I finish it I'll show you. >:) logic just the non-perv ones, cuz children visits this forum :B)

You're welcome ;)
    The RNG Gods can be unpredictable and cruel. I also once got a Hector with just 12 Defence at Level 20, but on the flip-side, there was one time when he had 20 Strength, Defence and Speed before reaching Level 20.

I hate having to wait so long to promote characters; it's ridiculous when the main character is the weakest by far. Eliwood and Hector had it bad, but FE6's Roy might as well not even be in the game, considering the amount of time you won't be using him. Good thing Ike wasn't so unlucky - I couldn't bear to bench him for as long.

The problem with those characters is not having enough time to build their levels and stats. Micaiah's army really could've done with a few more chapters during Part 3, so they wouldn't get embarrassingly outclassed by Ike's. How I finished the terrifying swamp battle, with the Cats, the Tigers and the fog of war without a single character dying, I'll never know. Even Sothe could've died easily.
    I didn't know the network censored it originally. I actually thought the bleeping was put in as satire on censorship.
    Pretty lulzy-bad, but the it just got bland. (No problem, I'm creepy enough for the both of us. :p)

No, that's Lunchlady Doris.

Danke. I just wish Pikachu wasn't in the way, so it could just be Ash and Pignite.
    Hopefully. Probably costs a lot more in electricity, though :p

Welcome to my world, baby. Incidentally, on withdrawing a small amount of money from the cash machine, my receipt informed me that over £2000 had been deposited in my account overnight. The wonders of studenthood, eh? :3

P.S. Marry me. There are two good reasons for this; one is that I love you, the other, I'd like you to tell me.
    Back to hiding everything we say behind the all-enshrouding strikethrough are we? Well, you may criticise my lack of clothing, but my equipment gives off such ridiculous amounts of heat that I actually had to remove layers and open the window in order to cool down.

I was seriously close to firing up Alan Wake, but then remembered that my xbox is currently disconnected, so decided to go to bed instead :3 Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
    Hot dang, what am I waiting for?

P.S. If you had the choice between going to a posh 5-star restaurant with nibbles of horrensouly expensive, deliciously-prepared food, or a less classy establishment which served huge, fuck-off meals for spare change, which would you appreciate most? (In a hypothetical dating situation.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom