• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but the items are hacked, and if you want a pokemon I don't have, it will be hacked too. If you want a hacked pokemon, don't breed it, but if you just want the item, ... well, I've used them before and they worked just fine for me.
    No, sorry. I'm doing some work right now, so it'll have to be tomorrow. that OK?
    I'll be heading in in a moment (not sure if you'll see this, but I'l tell you anyway). :p
    Not now. Will you be around in an hour? I will be set up to trade by then.
    Oh, sorry, I didn't see your message earlier. No, I can't, I'm afraid. I can only trade later tonight or tomorrow now, because I switched to the laptop which requires me to change my router's wireless settings. :/
    Sorry, it'll have to be later now. When you didn't reply I started doing some other stuff :/
    Sure, I just need to nickname them. Also, the Hydreigon is actually level 85 and the Reuniclus is level 70, it that OK? I need to make sure I write the correct levels down in future D:
    I was at practice..
    tell me when you are available via PM and when you ask also PM me when your asking if I can trade because it sends a notification to my phone which I have on me 99% of the time, I need to get your starly back to you.
    I woke up around then, sorry. If you're available at that same time tomorow ill check here and see if I can catch you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom