Jolty94
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha yeah I agree about the eyes =/ I like the eeveelutions in general so I may try use it no matter what type it is! If it's a Dragon type it would be a dream come true since I love Dragon types :D haha.
    There's no English trailer for the movie right? I watched the Japanese trailer and yeah when Mewtwo came in and protected Ash it gave me goosebumps since it looked so good, I love the original series (actually pretty much everything up until Best Wishes) so it will be so good to see Mewtwo again ^^ Do you like Best Wishes?
    Hey sorry for no reply, after I got back I didn't go on that much and I'm just starting to get back into it now :) so what do you think of the new Eveelution?
    Haha thanks but it hasn't been epic so far >.< was meant to be there already but there was a 14 hour delay D: I'm now waiting in KL for my connecting flight and looking for new info on Pokemon X & Y ^^
    Hey no problem, thanks for the add :) I'm flying to Hong Kong in a few hours so won't be on for the next week or so!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom