• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it's been more the 2 months that you haven't been online :( Well if you ever return please message me about my requested pokémon. (and the ditto, I'd like to change him, I'd like him not shiny, and flawless.) please contact me.
    When would you like to trade? and could you please give me a time that works for you so I don't just have to looks for you when your online...
    Sorry I missed you earlier tonight, I didn't get a chance to get onto the pc until just now. Tomorrow at 3pm (your time) is ok with me, I shouldn't be busy then
    Hey, looks like I just missed you. Let me know when you think you'll be on tomorrow and I'll try to catch you (or later today if you come back). I've got the Sucker Punch parent for my Girafarig ready (it's a shiny DW Poochyena; I cloned it so you can keep it free of charge!) See you then.
    Hi, I was wondering whens a good time for you to trade? I've been kinda off and on the last few weeks due to schoolwork but if you give me a time I can be sure to be on then ^^
    Hey Feolthanos, It's almost time to trade *EXCITED!* But I was just wondering, do you think I can get an extra copy of Salvatore (Buneary) and Genesis (Ditto)? just incase anything happens to the orginal... If so would i need to give you something extra in return?
    Hi How are you?

DIG DIG DIG DIG GOT DIG DIG DIG TO DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG FIND DIG DIG DIG DIG SPHEARES DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

I'm training a team. HopIP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom