T
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since just a few seconds before you told me you would be there in a minute. I'll take a look at the code and see if I managed to write something wrong.
    Oh, okay. I just said that the only starters I don't have is Charmander, Bulbasaur, Torchic and Treecko so if you have any of those I would like one. And I also asked when we could do the trade?
    Haha, no I don't unfortunately. I was getting impatient and wanted to start on a new batch ASAP. I can make a few for you if you want and we can trade later?
    i dont know why but it wont let me in your forum even though it did yesterday. My friend code is 0562-0891-1257 and ill wait in the room (its the middle one right?) sinces i dont know what time it is for you. Thank you =)
    XD It's worth a try.
    That'd be great if you could get them for me! Do you need anything in return? I can try to breed you something I have.
    Ah, that makes sense. That sucks you can't get an English game, though. You could always try Ebay.
    Hmm....well, for a team I'm planning, I need a Togepi, a Tentacool, a Yanma, and a Phanpy...I need a Rotom too, but I need that in 4th gen to get it Pain Spilt, so, I'll get that from someone else ^^;
    XD Oh, of course. But I love the Glumanda thing because of a foreign card I have XD;
    I sure will. They're some valuable additions to my Pokedex. Thanks for them!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom