N
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Satoshi-Kun,

Please add me to friends list, that cat thing was so funny, my kitten had a midnight snack of 4 treats and a bowl of food:) She doesn't like her stomach rubbed.......

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Kameil,

The chat is for people who have no life, do you have a sickness of somekind no one goes in the chat I was just exploring but I said Hi twice....
    Hey thanks for accepting the friend notification DJ, I hope your New Years was better than mine, I had to be on the computer to maintain my happiness, sometimes I get so mad I hit people, that isn't happening anymore however:)
    Happy New Year DJ, are we friends! Please! Steelix is so cool! Want to have an even battle, :) look in my Albums, I put some pics up of my Rare Pokemon Games. I might go back to Digital Press Video Games and get my self a Game or 2:)
    I guess I'm not the only one who joined the Forums today. Hello, Nintendofever1995GameBoy.
    I'm really just trying to be nice to people because I don't want new users to be disrespected. You can ask me questions.
    Welcome to the Forums at Bulbagarden! You should remember to read the rules located at the Garden Grotto; they're prefixed by "Sticky: " We have a policy on being nice, so don't be mean to people. Once again, welcome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom