• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I say that it's my middle name sometimes. :p Although it would be nice if it was toward everything, not just stuff that really interest me. Ah, well.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.
    Yeah, I can get pretty dedicated when I like something a lot. xD; I went through the seven Harry Potter books in two weeks last year, also.

And yeah, the movie was pretty amazing. Mostly everything was done exactly how I imagined it when I was reading the books, with a few exceptions here and there.
    Of course. :p I went through the three books in about a week, I couldn't put them down. Loved all three of them, and also the movie.
    No problem! :)

And yeah, that is a nice coincidence. xD I was surprised when I learned that I shared Vin Diesel's birthday, too.
    They are posted =D

Oh, that sounds very interesting--do you like to write =)?

Yeah, but instead I took Hatchet outside today since it snowed (he gave me Decepticon hatchet for Christmas :3, and he's a kitty!). Two months =) it's been good.
    I'll post some of the pictures in my blog later =)
    Man, I wish mine was relaxing! I keep getting plastered with homework D8 what kind of work you got?
    Mmm, I don't think so--Soundwave is currently staying with my boyfriend for the week (since we won't see each other again for a while, so he gets to take pictures of Soundwave throughout the week to show me what he did all week), and he's my favorite for photoshoots xD
    Just got done taking a walk with my boyfriend and a mutual best friend of ours, we ran all over the college campus with Transformers (Soundwave, Shockwave, and Jolt) taking pictures of them doing things xD
    How was your day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom