H
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I say that it's my middle name sometimes. :p Although it would be nice if it was toward everything, not just stuff that really interest me. Ah, well.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.
    Yeah, I can get pretty dedicated when I like something a lot. xD; I went through the seven Harry Potter books in two weeks last year, also.

And yeah, the movie was pretty amazing. Mostly everything was done exactly how I imagined it when I was reading the books, with a few exceptions here and there.
    Of course. :p I went through the three books in about a week, I couldn't put them down. Loved all three of them, and also the movie.
    No problem! :)

And yeah, that is a nice coincidence. xD I was surprised when I learned that I shared Vin Diesel's birthday, too.
    They are posted =D

Oh, that sounds very interesting--do you like to write =)?

Yeah, but instead I took Hatchet outside today since it snowed (he gave me Decepticon hatchet for Christmas :3, and he's a kitty!). Two months =) it's been good.
    I'll post some of the pictures in my blog later =)
    Man, I wish mine was relaxing! I keep getting plastered with homework D8 what kind of work you got?
    Mmm, I don't think so--Soundwave is currently staying with my boyfriend for the week (since we won't see each other again for a while, so he gets to take pictures of Soundwave throughout the week to show me what he did all week), and he's my favorite for photoshoots xD
    Just got done taking a walk with my boyfriend and a mutual best friend of ours, we ran all over the college campus with Transformers (Soundwave, Shockwave, and Jolt) taking pictures of them doing things xD
    How was your day?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom