S
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YOU'RE TELLING ME. LIFE SUCKS, GET USED TO IT. D:

...Or just figure out how to take out loans between now and then. You'll have to pay them off eventually, but at least that way, you have a TSPP.
    Meh, that's not all that bad. Just don't go TOO overboard. Once you get to a certain rather obscene amount of credits (at the community college I went to, it was 94 total credits amassed at that college), any financial aid or scholarships you get will be null and void. Though I honestly doubt you'd go THAT far, even considering what you've said. >_>

I WAS THINKING MAYBE 80K CHARACTERS, NEMO. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND MY DRASTICALLY DISPROPORTIONATE STORY CHAPTERS. ;P
    Lol, well, let's hope you learn all of those before college. That, or you take your classes 2-3 days a week instead of the full five. 'Else you might be a LI~TTLE busy. >_>

Well, that's reassuring. xD I'M GOING FOR A TOTODILE NEXT, SO THAT SHOULDN'T BE TOO TERRIBLE TO GRADE...I hope. ^^;
    I CAN SEE THAT. xP

Yep, I know how senior year goes...you get so contented with just doing nothing. Then...then you go off to college...and, well... >_>

You...should probably get right on that. I'll just...leave you to it then. ^^;
    Absolutely. This little motley crew of yours fills the hole in my heart. ^^

Hey, my jokes are bad, but not THAT bad...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. I LEAVE YOU FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND YOU LET MY RECORD MUCK UP THE WHOLE RESPECT HALL. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE IT AWAY FROM MEEEEE~ xD

And I shall look forward to your Grade, madam. I can already feel a viable plot developing in my head...I'll just need to wait for the Spring Gift Station to post it up. CUZ ALL MY 'MONZ R BELONG TO THE COMMUNITY NOW. ;)
    Lol, yeah, because physical therapy and school are so much more important to me than you guys. <3

But yeah, at the very least, I wanted to see how everyone was doing, and to clear up the rumors that I'm sure had spread around a good bit. I didn't really leave you guys with anything to go off of whatsoever, and that didn't seem fair to me.

I think I might Grade some stories once in a great while, but nothing like what I did before. If I went back to that, you guys'd all be out of a job. xD

So I'll hang back and let you young folk do some of the work, too, while I write some of my own stories for a change. Just, uh...don't put me back on the Grader's list until I actually DO Grade something. Y'know...in case I randomly disappear again, lol.
    I JUST CAME HERE TO PM SCOURGE WWC VOTES, BUT THEN I READ SOMETHING ABOUT PEDOS AND I DIDNT KNOW GUEST WAS THIS FANTASTIC. HIII.
    OHMAHGAWD I'M ALIVE WHAAAAT

Yes, you see, m'dear, the Pedo doesn't die so easily, especially without saying goodbye. He just loses most sensation in his legs. -> URPG Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions - Page 264
    Er-hem...uh, gimme a sec, been a while since I've needed to use this pedo-voice...there we go.

Why, hello there, young lady. I believe it's been a while since we last talked. Please, won't you come with me so that we can catch up on things? ;)
    hi i have a story and i want to enter in the WWC but i'm going for 3 pokemon if I get only 1 pokemon can i still enter it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom