Pokemaster97
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I noticed. I kinda wish they didn't break the naming tradition with the whole "2". They've never done anything quite like this. I can't tell if it's going to be like two different "Gray" versions, or if it'll be completely unique, and in that case, if they'll make a "Gray". And then the possibility of Ruby/Sapphire remakes. My favorite and first (well... tied with LeafGreen for first owned) Pokemon game was Ruby, so I'm dying for that to happen.
    Yeah, he's always been very on-and-off in terms of activity. At least when I leave, I don't come back for two seconds just to go back. When I'm gone, I'm not coming back until I'm ready to stay a while. I'm very serious about my laziness.
    Hey, I'm sorry for the long absence. I've gotten really caught up in things, and my old computer died, which left me internetless for about a month (which by the way, was one of the darkest times of my life lol). Anyway, I'm kind of back. I see you've really gotten well known and useful everywhere, much better than I have. Also, Zewis asked me to direct him to our forums page, so I'm wondering if he's really back this time.
    Hehehe... My pleasure, you deserved it. =)

Yeah, I saw that message. Mentioning it wouldn't be the worst thing but still, I'll forward it to other staff members for the discussion.
    Well I didn't know we could send friend requests here, I guess you have the honor of being my first :p
    Well, with the coming of black and white, that group is going to be deleted for a black and white themed one. When that happens (it will happen once I transfer my best team to black) I'll send out a PM to everyone who is a member.
    Go to Quick Links, then "Edit Your Details". Then there will be a sidebar on the left and under "Settings & Options" click "Edit Avatar". You can then upload, link to, or pick your Avatar (posting image).
    Damn, you're fast. I have three badges too but I don't think that I'll have time to get my fourth before you do! I preordered White, too, so that's really good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom