• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I missed your message -- I didn't even see the notification. I'm ready to trade when you are. Is there anything I can offer to make it right for blowing you off (albiet accidentally)?
    Hey, I gotta leave, sorry. Anyways, think about the pokemon I offered and see which one you'd like. I'll be on tomorrow for a good portion of the day, but not so much later in the afternoon. Tell me a time that's good for you and I'll do my best to be on, if that's when you wanna trade.
    Don't worry about it. It doesn't even have to be tonight, I just wanted to throw that offer out there. Don't rush yourself. :)
    Cool. What do you want in exchange?

I have all starters (except Mudkip) Pichu with Volt Tackle, Slowking, Steelix, Scizor, and a bunch of other things.
    Sorry I took so long, internet was acting screwy.

And this is just something off hand, and if you're not interested, I understand. But I really want a Magmar or Magby, and I saw you have one in your party, is there any pokemon you're looking for that you'd be willing to trade a Magby/Magmar for?
    Unown, Snubull/Granbull, Heracross, Houndour/Houndoom, Porygon2, Magby/Magmar, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert, Nosepass, Probopass, Illumise, Wailmer/Wailord, Zangoose, Lunatone, Corphish/Crawdaunt, Feebas/Milotic, Kecleon, Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir, Clampearl, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Cherubi/Cherrim, Stunky/Skuntank, Spiritomb, and Magnezone.

I need any of those, so if you have them, then great. If not, I'll accept fodder, my Skorupi isn't really that important to me.
    On weekends I'm normally on most of the afternoon (4-8). On weekdays it's very sporadic. We can set a time and I can get on, or you tell me when you'll be on to discuss it, at least two days in advance. :)
    Hi. I just saw your message on my profile. But I see you're not online right now. I will be online for a while, and also later tonight. If you are online too, I can send you the skorupi then. My FC for pearl is 3267 4654 0874.
    i'm free all day and can trade any time, just remember we will hafta do 2 trades, cause eggs cant be poketransfered, i'll trade in gen v first cause i'll be on that already
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom