• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hidden Mew
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see, yeah its hard to find raw version so most of time i have to rely on dub as well. Granted on internet you can still find it, but with new laws like ACTA, SOPA etc it seems how freedom of internet is going to drastically change with restrictions becoming rigorous.

Whats your opinion about this?
    Oh no problem :D I'm doing fine thank you, and also thanks for accepting the request :)
    We have a livestream playing Pokemon if you want to watch, there you can meet Ryan if you want to say hi to him, ask him questions and stuff. Save Our Voice Actors - live streaming video powered by Livestream
    I told you SOVA's second attempt was to get Misty back. Check that new SOVA thread posted or my blog if you missed it.
    Lol, I think I've lost interest in debating about Iris'. Can't bring myself to do any wall-o-text post anymore.
    Sure thing. We seem to share a lot of similar opinions on many things, and we give each other likes, so I thought we would be great friends. I'm doing well myself; I hope you are the same.

Happy friendship.
    I have no idea what they are going to even do with Iris anymore when the eight gym comes. This series has been all over the place and is very unpredictable. Hopefully, something good comes out of all of this Iris stuff crammed into one. I hope we don't end up getting screwed in the butt when the day comes.
    Yeah, to be honest...I don't even know why they made Iris/Ash in the finals. I mean the writers obviously didn't do it for shits a giggles. Why create an entire tournament just to get Ash, and Iris to battle...when it can be done simply if they take a short break while traveling to the next town? Ash desperately needs his rivalry with Trip to go somewhere, and yet Trip was defeated in the first round. The tournament ultimately made Iris feel more like a rival than Trip.
    I just can't really see why Ash was "allowed" to beat Cilan, and not Iris. Of course, he was at more of a disadvantage against Iris, so the writers didn't even try to hide the fact they wanted her to win. Given how ecstatic Iris was, plus all the victory music..made it seem like Iris just accomplished something huge. I'm sure they had their reasons, but right now I'm kinda at a loss. After all, Ash is the MC...not Iris. :/
    Y'know I gotta wonder if the writers are doing what they are with Iris, soley because of her status in the White. I mean, I really can't think of any other logical reason. :\
    Interesting, I've actually heard many people from SOVA are gathering due to the lack of older character, I've heard many people are just trying to get Veronica Taylor back. I don't dislike Sarah, but I do wonder how she thinks of this whole situation, I mean she's been voicing Ash for about 5 or 6 years now she may be attached to him and it makes me wonder if she would even want to leave the role. I do know she has a Youtube though.

I'm also a bit curious about your plans for RS remakes and the third version, I can understand if you don't wanna release your secrets though xD
    No prob. :p I guess I should correct myself, technically "IV Training" isn't IV training, it's "IV Breeding". XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom