WinterVines
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is a whole bunch of stupid and I doubt that is true. Pman is using Froslass in both of his forum gym battles he currently has going on.
    I wish to battle your gym on this here forum. You can have two battles, so if you accept then cool, if not I guess I'll try and catch you on aim.
    Go ahead and start the thread to our contest. :>
    Sorry I didn't reply on AIM just now, I was finishing off an application for something.
    All right, thanks. I'm going to bring it in subtly, by having Ron communicate with SARAH towards the end of my next post. Feel free to have Haji pick up on it immediately or gradually, because he'll be communicating with her pretty much throughout the run.

Yeah, just thought I'd let you know before I just threw it out there in the RP, lol. ^^
    I actually have a quick question about our RP.

I know that Haji and Ivy share a telepathic bond in their minds that allows them to communicate clearly, but to what extent can Haji hear or sense anyone else's thoughts? I'm thinking about this because of the link that Ron and SARAH share, and if Haji can even faintly feel that telepathic link that they have, it would play pretty well into the story narrative I'm trying to develop as the RP goes along.

So yeah, just curious. I don't need it for my next post, but it might be a good thing for me to keep in mind for future posts.
    Hey, no problem, Winter. All that stuff's more important anyway, so don't worry about the delay. Besides, I was pretty busy myself with physical therapy (re-learning how to climb stairs is harder than I thought lol) and homework, so I didn't have much time to be on here, either. So I know how you feel, sorta. ^^;

I hope whomever you're living with is feeling better!
    Yes, if possible it needs to be evenly divided, but if you have eight, that isn't possible to be even so you would go (3-3-2). As for the berries you can either go with five different berries or five of the same, up to the leader really.
    Hey I got you mention and i did post but BMG is deleting my post so no one can see them I don't know why its doing it but it so if you post and you don't see my post with in two day VM me so I can Re-post it.
    Yeah it was fun there for a while. Just a shame things turned out the way they did
    I only come on once every few days as it is atm, bad enough I can't participate, or ranger for this new event that's around, so I'd rather not have to think about my run either. I don't even really want a Frillish that much, and the point of the run was suppose to be a team run for fun but.
    Dragon you had Mamoswine at least and also Garchomp and Flygon which are good with scarves. Gliscor probably rapes Dragon too, the ones without Ice and lapras. Cradily probably owned Water, but yeah you aren't very lucky this time. You should hax the next battle and make him ragequit. He's gonna use gliscor without a doubt, so derp.
    Well, he's overrated and you're underrated so you'll win. You have the luck of the Irish on your side, if people still say that @_@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom