P
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why go to the beach in the hail? xD

I wish we had a skills test of some sort that you're required to take every few years once you hit a certain age. That we we don't alienate all the elderly, just the ones that shouldn't be driving. >>
    It's not my favorite anime series, but it is awesome~
    Is your cosplay all done or does it need some finishing touches still? *isn't sure when anime expo is*
    Bahahaha absolutely. And they can put legos in front of the doors for added security if needed.

Anywho, I gotta go to bed now. Tomorrow is Sean's (my boyfriend) birthday and I also have school. I wanna be up super early so I can see him before work =) niiight!
    Yup. Forgot to buy someone a present? Throw a TF at them while you go buy them a present. Forgot to write your term paper? Just chuck that TF at your teacher and get your work done!

I can totally see it working >_>
    bahahah xD yessss. Now whenever I want to wander away from the group, I can just toss them some TF's and distract them for a bit
    XDD The same could be said for me... except that I change my avy and sig quite frequently lolz
    Hiya XDD I wanted to say that I totally love your avy and sig theme XDD It's epic!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom