• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Friends,
    Welcome to My Forums Page, Here there are no exclusions to people unless they are doing something that may be offensive to another person on my page, If there is a problem please report it immediatly to Bulbagarden Forums Support page, anything that happens will be between you, the person who was bothering you, and the people at Bulbagarden. Make sure that if you are reporting that this isn't going in to my profile. I try to make everything appropriate for all age groups. Thanks for your time to read this message, Please enjoy my channel and talking to all of the people who had an interest in my channel, want to join but haven't been requested please send a "Friendship Notification" and I will accept anyone, except if they are known for doing bad things, Please join today. Updates made daily!!!!!

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    [email protected]
    Hello Friends,
    Welcome to My Forums Page, Here there are no exclusions to people unless they are doing something that may be offensive to another person on my page, If there is a problem please report it immediatly to Bulbagarden Forums Support page, anything that happens will be between you, the person who was bothering you, and the people at Bulbagarden. Make sure that if you are reporting that this isn't going in to my profile. I try to make the best possible channel and try to make it safe for people of all ages.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy= Bulbagarden Forums ID
    [email protected] my Gmail Account
    For Future Reference:
    To All of my Bulbagarden Friends,

Please feel free to add comments to this channel whenever you want because that information gets sent to my email. If I don't come on in a while leave a message on the channel and it will be sent to my email address. I go through times when I am on a lot and some times when I am on once a month so if I am not on please send me an e-mail whenever you want, make sure you tell me what your username on Bulbagarden Forums is as well so I remember you.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy whenever you want at [email protected], be sure to put your Bulbagarden name in the e-mail message or the message will likely be ignored.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    For Future Reference:

Please feel free to add comments to this channel whenever you want because that information gets sent to my email. If I don't come on in a while leave a message on the channel and it will be sent to my email address. I go through times when I am on a lot and some times when I am on once a month so if I am not on please send me an e-mail whenever you want, make sure you tell me what your username on Bulbagarden Forums is as well so I remember you.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy whenever you want at [email protected], be sure to put your Bulbagarden name in the e-mail message or the message will likely be ignored.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Dear New Friends,

If you would like to be my friend, please send me a Friendship Notification, I will accept all Friendships.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Hello Friends,

Soon I will have to go because I haven't ate since 1:00 today I had an egg. Please leave messages while I am eating and I hope to send you back with my latest scoop.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    To all of my Bulbagarden Friends,

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Hello Lil' Psycho,

I just left a message on my Chatroom, I would like for anyone that wants to be my friend be my friend, I just started this yesterday, I have done a lot huh?

Please accept my Friendship Notification.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    I have a ton on stuff on this page and just started yesterday:p.
    Please look at my Album if you wish to see some very odd Pokemon Stuff.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Edited Version

Blazevoir: Was playing The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
    The reason why you get so many messages is because I had an assignment at school and by far past the scores of the kids in High-School.
    I got 130 words per minute 84% accuracy, and once got 111 words per minute and 100% accuracy. I am not a talker in real life I like to type out my feelings if I am mad.

For that old Spyro game, you could have gotten the FC Mobile, its the original Nintendo but it is portable, all you need is a game and 3 AA batteries.

Look it up on Amazon, Half, or eBay.
    Go to Youtube and watch Wizwar100's videos, you'll get a kick out of them.The Nerd is 13 almost 14 and likes Blues Clues, Sesame Street, and Wonder Pets. What a Nerd!:D Actually true the kid lives on my street, he is very strange. His voice is whiney:)Go to Youtube and watch Wizwar100's videos, you'll get a kick out of them.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    Blazevoir: Was playing The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
    The reason why you get so many messages is because I had an assignment at school and by far past the scores of the kids in High-School.
    I got 130 words per minute 84% accuracy, and once got 111 words per minute and 100% accuracy. I am not a talker in real life I like to type out my feelings if I am mad.

For that old Spyro game, you could have gotten the FC Mobile, its the original Nintendo but it is portable, all you need is a game and 3 AA batteries.

Go to Youtube and watch Wizwar100's videos, you'll get a kick out of them.The Nerd is 13 almost 14 and likes Blues Clues, Sesame Street, and Wonder Pets. What a Nerd!:D Actually true the kid lives on my street, he is very strange. His voice is whiney:)Go to Youtube and watch Wizwar100's videos, you'll get a kick out of them.

Nintendofever1995GameBoy

Nintendofever1995GameBoy

Nintendofever1995GameBoy

Nintendofever1995GameBoy
    1. Nope, my moves are Judgment, Hydro Cannon, Outrage, and Dragon Dance. I'm a rare breed.
    2. Reverse and Lv.X
    3. Several
    4. Several
    5. Yes they do.
    6. Yep.

All but the last answer would be true if I were a Pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom