• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sooon sir, soon indeed. I'm a bit stressed right now, but maybe sometime soon.
    Well I actually ended up taking it out. The only move he got a chance to use was Spacial Rend. I'm not exactly sure who it was, but it was someone on this forum, so I'll find out.
    Yeah, I sent out a battle request and someone else replied. I'm doing ok, but my opponent just sent out an arceus, so i don't know..
    I'm fine either way, I just thought you said you wanted another battle before, when you get something off your buddy or something.
    No that's ok, I'll pass on the Arceus. I'll give you a Shuckle for the Earthquake TM (26). Is that ok?
    Ok, Friday might work in that case. I'm leaving for school on Saturday, but I'll probably have some time Friday night.
    Shuckle is no problem. Actually I'm not sure if I'm going to have much time this week. Wednesday night is probably the most likely to be available. if you can do that.

Arceus is actually the only pokemon that I don't have. The only event for it has been in Japan, and I've been unable to get my hands on one.
    Ok, I'll give it a go then. Just let me throw a team together here. I'd also appreciate it if you wouldn't use any legendaries since I'm not going to be using any.
    Uhh, maybe. I've never actually battled a person before. I also only have like 2 level 100 pokemon. Can you make it so it sets them to 100 or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom