• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You could definitely release it on your album! It's certainly more ambitious than anything I would do with it. I'd like to be somewhat keyed in when you think about distribution and stuff, though.

You're exactly right, and that's part of the reason why I've been spending so much time lately looking into sound design. What I love about EDM is that there are literally an infinite amount of sounds to be made. Like in one song that I've been playing around with for a year now, I made a cool drone/pad deal for the intro and when I was fiddling with the phaser on it, I found out that when I moved the FX Amount knob from 0 to 100% really quickly it made this cool bell-like tone. I really have no idea why this happens, but it sounded sick, so I combined it with an epic piano piece and now I have the best intro to a song I've ever made. Problem is, I can't make the rest of the song good enough to do it justice. Tried every genre from dubstep to orchestral and nothing fits. I keep working, though. Who knows, maybe it'll fit with whatever you send me!

Anyway, whenever you end up recording it I only ask that you use a metronome. Beat-syncing audio files can be a real pain.

How are you meeting singers, if you don't mind me asking? I love working with vocals (especially female ones), but singers willing to sing in EDM are a rare breed in my stomping grounds (aka the internet).
    I look forward to it!

When I say 30 hours, by the way, I mean 30 hours total over the course of a few months. Insurrection, for example, took half a year to complete. The problem with jumping straight into an album is I'm still developing the skills necessary to execute what exactly I have in mind. In electronic music, albums are rare compared to singles, and I feel the best albums have something special. Armin van Buuren's "Mirage" for example, flows beautifully from one song to the next, each track sharing an emotion but presenting it in a different way. Bass Day sounds like it'll be a blast, hopefully it'll bring more fans your way.

Gotta love music as a birthday present. You sly dog ;)
    Damn bro! You've come a lot farther than I have :p Glad to hear your ambitions are playing out so well. Listening to Weekend Rain right now. Loving it! It'd be so much fun to do a collab sometime, but I know you tend to be pretty busy. If you ever write a cool bass line between 100-200BPM and don't know where to go with it, though... shoot it my way!

I've been good. Started college yesterday, so a lot's going on, but I'm still trying to find time for music. It's gotten to the point where I'm spending at least 30 hours on a song before convincing myself to release it, though, so releases get pretty far apart. Once I get the time, inspiration, and fanbase, I've been considering an album project as well. We'll see how things go.
    Hey! I've been good, how have you been? Been up to much?

I know right? I only pick the best of the best.
    Hey! I've been good, how have you been? Been up to much?

I know right? I only pick the best of the best.
    DAMN RITE U LOVE AMERICANS!
    BEING STRAIGHT IZ AMAZING!! xDDD
    *dies*
    *revives*
    EGGLAND? LOL, U MEAN ENGLAND, U BLOODY CRUMPET!!!
    I KNOW I KNOW!
    I AM AMERICAN. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
    wellwellwell...BASICALLY u met this girl who u like A LOT and METHINKS u hope she feels the same. BUT YEAH! I NOE HOW EXCITING IT IS TO BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE!!(not chics tho. I am straight)
    I IS GUD BTW. SUMMER ALREADY STARTED FO ME! SO FAR MERICA IS FINE!
    HOW BOUT IN EGLAND I MEAN ENGLAND? :0
    I DONT EXAGGERAT!
    WHAT DO U MEAN I BETTER? U LITTLE CREEP!>:D
    ...oh yeah.
    ...haw haw, ya got good taste then!:p
    YOU FUCKING SAY FUCKING SO MANY FUCKING TIMES IT'S FUCKING CRAZY!
    good Gawd, I hate glittering vamps.
    Lol. Guess I wont ask u for recommendations in the future!xD
    HOLY FUCKING LEMONS! U R SOOO AWDOWABLE! xDDDDD
    LOL, yeah, it sucks...but whatever. Ill get one eventually!:3
    Haha~like u bloody boy, I'll post a pic someday. You'll see!:3
    My hair goes like 4 inches past my shoulder and its thick and curly as fuck!xO
    FY'FREAKIN' I, ALMOST EVERYONE. WHO LIVES IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS IS FREAKIN OLD AND WHITE AS FUCKING MARSHMALLOWS! ! ITS LIKE THEY'RE VAMPIRES!!! ..except they don't glitter..xp
    ^<^ *blushes*
    OMIGAWD! THX BRO! I HAVE A LOOONG LIST OF PEOPLE WHO I'LL SHOW OUR MANGA TO BEFORE IT'S PUBLISHED! XD (My best friend Gabby has an aunt who's a publisher and loves our idea!xD)
    Lol! Depressing? Oh no, our manga is a romantic comedy with action! Id love to hear those songs!
    ROFL! THAT'S BOYS FOR YA! Tho I tend to have with more boys than girls at school!:3
    oh hoho! You got a harem going on? >:I
    Well,stalker, fraid not. I'm not allowed to have one! My parents don't like it and they don't want pics of me online...screw that?>:D I'll post a pic of me on here some day!
    I cut my hair btw!xD ...I lost my Tan....
    Lol! For a moment I thought you said work and fuck, not working like fuck!xD
    Yeah, wifi can be a real bitch! The kind you cant hit back but can talk shit about! I LOVE THE PIANO!xDDDD
    Haha~like it's still in progress, but me and my best friend Gabby are working hard at it and we personally think it's good and different. It's like a mix of action,comedy, and romance! XD
    U can look at some of our simple doodles in my album called Manga!:3
    ALL HAIL SHELDON!! X@@@@
    WELL OF COURSE WE FRAKIN CELEBRATE EASTER YOU CRAZY LEMON!!>:mad:
    LOL, please do! Nothing like criticism! :3
    LOL!!x)
    Yeesh I know u guys say mum, I do know some British things.:)
    A hill??!!!:D
    u lucky Psyduck, I wish I lived on a hill! Id roll down that thing everyday?!>:3
    Haha~like I am GRATEFUL! XD I caught a baby hanmerhead shark, btw.
    MUSIC ROCKS THE SOUL! X>
    P.S. that makes it even funnier!!!:D
    Oh, do u happen to watch the Big Bang Theory????:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom