• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello?
    If you can see this...and if you remember of a giveaway that I once did...I'll have to call it off. I can't trade any more of my shiny Pokemon. I might just return with Shiny Pokemon that I can trade...but that will be unlikely. Sorry...
    Still haven't been able to catch you! My holidays are soon though and I can be on saturday/sunday morning or late nights if there's a specific time that you will be on at?
    How's your shop going? :)
    If your good to trade now then that's fine with me. :3 I'll be there soon. ^^
    Well I'll try to hang around all day then and just let me know I guess. xD
    You should complain, since you woke up because of hunger no? xD And as a heads up I'm going to be busy today and tomorrow kay~? :p
    Ohhhh sounds fun. xD And don't worry about it, and try to at least do some hw. xD
    Oh sorry! It's saturday here and I totally forgot that it'd only be friday for you! I should be on tomorrow too if that's more convenient!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom