• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• clean your inbox!!!

Well the thing is both groups are supposed to be focused on killing the gods, and thusly camp is jsut seen as a grouping of demigods. The Forsaken are still very small and instead of planning to fight a war they are working on getting around few bumps in the road and eventually becoming stronger then the gods in a number of ways. The Fated have of course been more violent but even with Viktor acting the way he is Mark would never let him attack the camp. Really camp is still safe, but the danger is to the demigods just roaming the country or begining to act. obviously no one has really left camp so monsters haven't been mentioned much but they are still there, and of course being a non-aligned demi-god can lead to people trying to force you to join their side.
    really? way to jump in on the backstory portion. Logon is all alone at camp and you decide to go to the tiny little one-room cabin which is already full with three demigods and two hellhounds. great idea.
    NO of course you can't come back with your awesome character after I invited you to join us again! how was that too sarcastic?
    you know I'm curious did I forget to send you an invite to LoD 3? because we have been missing you. just about everyone else came back. we even brought back max since we ran out of punching bags.
    hmm... that is a very valid point :) Of course! the staff drive is coming up :D I think you would make an amazing mod, I hope you get accepted :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom