Nowhere Girl
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im availible now just tell me the pokemon you want so i won't give you the wrong pokemon ill be in the wifi club waiting or you appear
    yep, I like to add bonuses to the mix. :D Yush, I had little shay cloned long before my giveaway. lol

I am just happy I could get as many as I could together, but unfortunately I will be taking a break from here for a while starting this Sunday. I really have to get some work done on a plush commission. plus other little things I have to do starting next week as well. Glad I could help you achieve most of your wants. :)
    lol I was glad you didn't choose shaymin cause I had one cloned for you already. lol enjoy all the pokemon, and sorry I didn't have more. X3
    kk give me a couple of minutes. :D btw I have more than just arceus to trade you. XD if you have about a box full of fodders. lol
    Oh hey, Nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry you have been feeling poorly though.. :( My sister and I just got over a terrible cold going around. you could actual go to my giveaway thread to reserve an arceus. XD I can hold one for you. also I have about a box more stuff for you. :) Get well soon okies.
    I just remembered I had a lickitung for you(one level away from evolving into a lickilicky), but I may wait until I can get more of my legends cloned.(as well as more normal pokemon) I just got my DW arceus, and plan on having it cloned so I can give you a copy. :D
    Of those, I have newborn elekid, magby, skarmory, torkoal and a partially trained golem ready. I'll make you a snover now. Tell me when you're ready and I'll switch DSes.
    I'm sorry about missing you in the Wi-fi room. I had my family waiting on me to go out, so I couldn't stay. I hope the six I bred for you can still be of help next time I see you there, which I hope is soon. Anyway, I'll probably be around when the new episode's on tomorrow morning (4:00 PM Saturday GMT), but I'll have places to be later during the day. Here's hoping I don't miss you again.
    This forum does have a lot of kind people on it. It had way more when I first joined, and I do know of way worst forums out there. XD I do know from experiences the difficulty of getting a helping hand in obtaining certain pokemon. (no poke pun intended with helping hand lol ) The last forum I was joined to didn't seem to care to much with helping out people just trying to fill the dex. I never could get any help while I was on there either, so after filling up my own pokedex, I try to help out as much as I can whenever I have the time to. I just hope you don't mind a few of those legends, well, mainly the shiny ones, have been cloned by cloners on here. The next time we trade I will most likely have the rest of the legends you need. Until then I thank you for your kind words, and willingness to last through 15 to 20 minute trades. :)
    I do think that trade took longer than last time. XD Enjoy all the mons, and I'll try to dig up more when I'm not busy with my sewing commission work. ^w^
    I'm available now if you are, but I need to make it quick. Tell me if you're here and I'll go to wi-fi
    You are most welcome. :) I have nearly everything on your want list, so more than likely I will hit you up with another list of stuff after I have had time to breed them all. :D I can even add a few more shinies to the bunch. I really love helping out people in need to complete the dex. :3 We can do another trading session this weekend if you are not busy even. ^w^
    Woot! long trade was long, but I hope this does help you out with some of your dex. c: I will be more than happy to trade more that you need later when I have more time to breed them. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom