Squishy
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think the only reason I joined Serebii was because I was wanting to complete my Pokedex a while back and I heard that they had a good trade forum. Bulbagarden's trade forum is better!
    Hmm... I have an account over there, but I never really use it. Guess that's a good thing!
    Good choices!
    And don't worry, there's no hate here. I can picture Mew as a girl (pink, adorable, makes cute sounds).
    Yeah I heard it has pretty strict rules.

Really? Never really had a thing for Japanese shiz.

All American/Mexican over here :D
    Yeah, I heard how that place is kind of shitty no offense.

Have you found any sections you like?
    Cause your a vampire, duh xD

Naw, I just wanted to ask you what's up and if you have been enjoying BMGF so far lol
    Its okay, anyways would you like to help me out on my fanfics? I had the same problem that you had on another forum which I left along with my friend and Co author who joined this forum last year. I vowed to never go back to that forum because of the flaming my fanfics got. That nearly caused me not to write anymore but I felt better being on this forum. :)
    Its okay, anyways would you like to help me out on my fanfics? I had the same problem that you had on another forum which I left along with my friend and Co author who joined this forum last year. I vowed to never go back to that forum because of the flaming my fanfics got. That nearly caused me not to write anymore but I felt better being on this forum. :)
    Hello, I was wondering if you could draw and color my Pokemon OCs. Do you think you can do that? You are a good artist aren't you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom