• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to know if you had any objections. (I hardly see kat on anyway, but it's probably just me) Should be done by today, I just have to grind out the last story and grammar quiz.
    Hey Scourge! I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on my grader test, and it should be ready in a day or so. Do you have the time in the next week or so to look it over, or would you rather I send it to Kat?
    Your irises are more circular than a Latina's butt.

NOT RACIST. NOT RACIST. NOT RACIST.

kinda racist.
    I don't even remember what it was, but they did end up passing it, so it's fine now. My point is just that you should mention that includes all Easiest Pokemon. Btw, this is what I have so far for stories we could use as examples:

Hard: You Have Been Warned by Dog of Hellsing
    Complex: Angelsong by Kai-mei
    Demanding: Escape by Dragoness

I wanted to use your story Iconoclasm for Medium, but I didn't know if you thought that'd be a good choice just because your style is so different from what a lot of new people would have or even "get". Like, I mean, if I'd saw that as an example of how I was supposed to write when I joined, I'd have been slightly confused. It's really awesome but probably not the standard. It's also hard finding good shorter stories (especially for Easiest) and most people don't write for Merciless or Stupefying. So I'm going to have to check Pe2k which I haven't databased... Gah. Maybe I can look through Kat and Emma's stats.
    Somebody should mention that Magikarp fic=Easiest Pokemon. I forget who argued with me after they failed like a Caterpie story or something like that and I pointed out that whole Magikarp thing. BUT IT'S NOT A MAGIKARP.

And my face was...

e_e
    Your schnoz is more florescent and glowing than Rudolph's nose on one stormy Christmas Eve. <3
    Neem, I demand a chain of poetic simile love like what we once had on pe2k. I'll start.

Your eyes are as sparkly as a string of fireworks on a mid-summer's evening. <3
    ...Those aren't supposed to be there? I was just getting used to all the noise they made, and now...I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU ANYMORE! (╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻

(But seriously, should I have told you before I Graded anything? 'Cause I already got a Grade request via PM now that I did so... >_> )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom