• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohai Rain. I notice you're theming Godot there. No offense, but that avatar quality is pretty terrible, so I took the liberty of making it look nicer.

Hope you like it.
    I wish they would release at least the sixth one stateside, what with FE7 being a prequel to it. :/

You've more self control than me then. xD I can't remember how long it took to finish each one exactly, but it was at least a week for PoR.

He sure would. xD

I also stumbled upon these a few years back. Some are kinda meh, but as a whole I think they're fantastic.
    I know the ones released in the USA by both, but I can't name the earlier ones without help from Google.
    How is SS going for you?
    Ike or Soren, I'm not very original. xD Have you ever seen this comic?

..wut? o.o Well, to be fair, Pokémon isn't consistent with that either. xD
    That I do. Was introduced to it via my cousin lending me FE7, though FE9 was the first one I played all the way through to the end. The Tellius games are my favorites so far.

Why on earth would they make a bee a go-karter? They can fly. xD Though by that logic they never should have put King Boo in, and I like Boo. :s
    Really, you havnt heard of it?

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

It looks weird, but cool. I think Im gonna buy it.
    Hopefully, I dont wanna wait too long. Are you buying the Pokemon crossover thing?

Silly Rain. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom