• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi you're kind of a hugeeee legend/inspiration ;~~~~~~~~; ! it's nice seeing you! ok nub leaving now sdkhfsd
    ... awkward. I just saw you looking at the thread and had a slight panic attack, sooo.
    SCOURGE. I am sooooo sorry that that got screwed up somehow. I have no idea how that happened. I had edited all the submissions in, but somehow they disappeared or something.
    UH. Disregard that PM I sent you. I went over it with Alaska, and I decided to just post it as it was. Judging by the rate of activity in URPG currently, I'd say that submission time might possibly have to be extended. We'll have to see how it goes.
    I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU LOVE MY GIFT
    I PUT ALL OF MY ENERGY AND CARING INTO IT
    TO SEE IT SO ADORED IS A FANTASTIC REWARD
    I have no idea. I got this sort of impression from the staff that they were going to wait until an expansion, but then they realised that no-one is really going to be generous enough to gift to newbies and then they were like, "Right, let's just stick it up and get this over with."

SHRUG.
    Scourgenose, I haven't found anything to give you for Sawsbuck yet. ;_____________________;
    I'll try, no promises though. I do always forget to put positive stuff though, I'm always drawn to the negative, except when it's a story where I can't point out much errors.
    Fantastic. I'm also good, thanks for asking. What's otherwise up?

i'm bored and have no-one to talk to ;_;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom